PAK vs ENG Dream11 Third ODI Match Prediction | Pakistan vs England
It was an eminent batting display from both teams at the Rose Bowl in Southampton which saw 734 runs scored in a day and eventually, the hosts held their nerves to go 1-0 up in the 5-match ODI series.
It is now time for the third match to take place which will be played at the County Ground in Bristol. Both teams will go into this contest with their tails up, but the psychological advantage will be bracing England who registered a 12 runs win.
The momentum Pakistan was looking for in the English conditions prior to the series is somehow associated with them now after a brilliant batting display, however, bowling still remains a cause of concern. Their premier seamers Saheen Afridi, Faheem Ashraf, and Hasan Ali all went for above 6 runs per over and were unable to create any panic whatsoever in the English camp.
Pakistan can not afford any lapse in the next match as England needs only one more win to get into a safer zone. On the other hand, if Pakistan loses this match, they can only think of drawing level in the series.
Head to Head (last 5 matches)
Pakistan won: 02
England won: 02
No Result/Tied: 01
How will the pitch play
The County Ground in Bristol dimension wise is a small ground which means once again a run-fest can be expected. The seamers although can get some movement in the air but the batsmen will have the best outing.
Current Form (Last to recent)
Pakistan: L, L, L, NR, L
England: W, L, W, NR, W
Pakistan vs England
Venue: County Ground, Bristol
Time: May 13, 05:30 PM
Pakistan vs England News
- Shoaib Malik was available for selection in the last game but was not considered. However, he can feature in this match at the expense of Haris Sohail.
- Seamer Mohd Amir has been ruled out of this game due to suspected chicken pox.
- England might go for some changes in their bowling department. They can bring back Jofra Archer at the expense of Adil Rashid.
Pakistan squad to face England:
Sarfaraz Ahmed(c), Fakhar Zaman, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hasnain, Babar Azam, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Sohail, Junaid Khan, Abid Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Yasir Shah, Asif Ali, Imam-ul-Haq.
England squad to face Pakistan:
Eoin Morgan(c), Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Ben Stokes, Mark Wood, Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow, Adil Rashid, Joe Denly, Liam Plunkett, James Vince, Tom Curran, Moeen Ali, Jason Roy, David Willey, Chris Jordan, Joe Root.
PAK vs ENG Playing 11 (probable)
England: Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Liam Plunkett, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid/Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler
Pakistan: Imam-ul-Haq, Haris Sohail/Shoaib Malik, Babar Azam, Shaheen Afridi, Asif Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Amir.
Players in focus
- Opener Fakhar Zaman who is fresh of a ton from the last game is averaging 70.50 from 2 innings in this series. He has already scored 2 ODI tons on the English soil from 6 appearances.
- In a short span of time, Babar Azam has made a name for himself in the international circuit. In 10 innings against England, he has got 3 scores of fifty-plus.
- Among the current lot of Pakistan seamers, Hasan Ali has the highest wickets to his name against England. He has 12 wickets to his name from 7 outings against England with best figures of 4 for 60 which came in the year 2016.
- Both the openers Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow are in imperative touch for the home side.
- In just 5 innings against Pakistan, Bairstow has got 188 runs to his name against this opponent, whereas, Jason Roy in his last 3 ODI innings has scored 212 runs with his highest score being 123 against Windies.
- Fresh of a ton, Jos Buttler would be aiming to carry on with his great run of form. The hundred he scored in the last game was his second ODI ton in his last three innings.
- Skipper Eoin Morgan has mustered 2 fifties and a hundred in his last 5 innings and has accumulated 252 runs.
- The bunch of bowlers England have currently has been in good form with David Willey and Liam Plunkett getting two scalps each in the last game.
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction